Jump to Main Content
- Kazemi, Elahe, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food chemistry 2017 v.237 pp. 921-928
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorption; atomic absorption spectrometry; black tea; chitosan; coprecipitation; drinking water; graphene oxide; ions; milk; nanocomposites; polymers; rice; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase extraction; sorbents; zinc
- ... A novel Zn(II) imprinted polymer was synthesized via a co-precipitation method using graphene oxide/magnetic chitosan nanocomposite as supporting material. The synthesized imprinted polymer was characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectrometry (FTIR) and scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and applied as a sorbent for selective magnetic solid phase extraction of zinc followed by its determin ...
- Kazemi, Elahe, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food chemistry 2017 v.221 pp. 783-789
- acetic acid; azo dyes; fiber optics; graphene; honey; methanol; milk; solid phase microextraction; spectroscopy; statistical analysis; sulfadiazine; urine
- ... This study presents a novel, simple and efficient pseudo-stir bar solid phase microextraction method for separation and preconcentration of sulfadiazine. To develop the method, a graphene oxide-silica composite reinforced hollow fiber was prepared via sol-gel technology and used as a novel device to extract sulfadiazine. The retained sulfadiazine was eluted using 180μL of methanol/acetic acid (6:4 ...