Jump to Main Content
- Szpyrka, Ewa, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.173 pp. 997-1005
- Sinapis alba subsp. alba; chlorophyll; citrates; gas chromatography; hexachlorobenzene; metolachlor; models; nitrogen; pesticide residues; phosphorus; screening; solvents; statistical analysis; teflubenzuron; uncertainty
- ... A new analytical method employing gas chromatography coupled to electron capture and nitrogen phosphorus detection (GC–ECD/NPD) has been developed and validated for the screening and quantification of 51 pesticides in a matrix of high chlorophyll content – white mustard (Sinapis alba L.). For preparation of the sample extract, the citrate buffered QuEChERS procedure was followed. However certain c ...
- Szpyrka, Ewa, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Food chemistry 2013 v.141 no.4 pp. 3525-3530
- apples; children; food production; foods; fungicide residues; fungicides; gas chromatography; infants; maximum residue limits; pathogens
- ... Dissipation behaviour of simultaneously applied fungicides fluquinconazole and pyrimethanil was studied in/on apples intended for baby food production (cultivars Jonagold Decosta, Golden and Champion). The apples were sprayed at two dosages to control the pathogen Venturia inaedequalis (Cooke) Aderh. A validated gas chromatographic method (GC-ECD and GC-NPD) was used to determine the fungicides re ...