Jump to Main Content
- Geng, Zhiqiang; Shang, Dirui; Han, Yongming; Zhong, Yanhua
- Food control 2019 v.96 pp. 329-342
- case studies; entropy; food inspection; food quality; food safety; models; risk; society; sterilized milk; sustainable development; China
- ... Food safety is vital to the national economy and livelihood of people. Therefore, effective food safety warnings are helpful to the healthy and sustainable development of society. Focused on the early warning modeling for a certain scale of complex food safety inspection data, this paper proposes a novel early warning modeling method based on the deep radial basis function (DRBF) neural network th ...
- Zhu, Xinyi; Yuelu Huang, Iona; Manning, Louise
- Food control 2019 v.96 pp. 165-179
- case studies; dairy products; databases; food industry; food safety; governance; news media; China
- ... Using dairy products as the case study of interest, the aim of the research is to explore the role of the media in food safety governance in China. Thematic content analysis is used to evaluate government and media reports (n = 233) on dairy related food safety incidents in China between 2004 and 2017 with differences identified between government and media reporting. The data is extracted from an ...