Jump to Main Content
- Soon, J.M.; Krzyzaniak, S.C.; Shuttlewood, Z.; Smith, M.; Jack, L.
- Food control 2019 v.101 pp. 225-232
- food supply chain, etc ; adulterated products; critical control points; e-mail; food fraud; food industry; questionnaires; risk assessment; surveys; United Kingdom; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... In recent years, the issue of food fraud has become both widely discussed within the food industry and seemingly more prevalent, with incidents happening worldwide. The purpose of this study was to investigate the use of different types of anti-fraud tools within the UK food industry. The study utilised an online survey questionnaire and food manufacturing companies were invited to participate in ...
- Bouzembrak, Yamine; Marvin, Hans J.P.
- Food control 2019 v.97 pp. 67-76
- food supply chain, etc ; agricultural budgets; algorithms; climatic factors; economic factors; fertilizer application; food safety; fruit products; human behavior; maximum residue limits; pesticides; prediction; prices; risk; supply chain; temperature; vegetables; India; Netherlands; Turkey (country); Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The presence and development of many food safety risks are driven by factors within and outside the food supply chain, such as climate, economy and human behaviour. The interactions between these factors and the supply chain are complex and a system or holistic approach is needed to reveal cause-effect relationships and to be able to perform effective mitigation actions to minimise food safety ris ...