Jump to Main Content
- Cuevas, Francisco Julián; Pereira-Caro, Gema; Muñoz-Redondo, José Manuel; Ruiz-Moreno, María José; Montenegro, José Carlos; Moreno-Rojas, José Manuel
- Food control 2019 v.104 pp. 63-73
- oranges, etc ; Citrus sinensis; algorithms; analytical methods; fruits; guidelines; models; organic foods; organic production; polyphenols; stable isotopes; Spain; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Spain is the second largest European producer of oranges and the fourth in the world. Moreover, in Andalusia, the land dedicated to organic farming of oranges has doubled in the last decade (2006–2016). The great challenge in the organic farming sector is to find a reliable analytical technique (or a set thereof) to verify that the method of production followed the organic production guidelines. A ...
- Prapainop, Kanlaya; Mekseriwattana, Wid; Siangproh, Weena; Chailapakul, Orawon; Songsrirote, Kriangsak
- Food control 2019 v.96 pp. 508-516
- orange juice, etc ; 4-hydroxybenzoic acid; beers; benzoic acid; cadmium; carboxylic acids; chemical species; coconut milk; consumers (people); detection limit; energy drinks; fish sauce; fluorescence; hydrogen bonding; hydrolysis; preservatives; quality control; quantum dots; soft drinks; solid phase extraction; solvents; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... An approach for the determination of benzoic acid (BA) and total paraben content using mercaptosuccinic acid capped CdTe quantum dots (MSA-CdTe QDs) as an optical probe is presented. The levels of these preservatives in the samples of liquid foodstuff could be determined by both visible and fluorescent detection methods. For the analysis of paraben content, sample hydrolysis under alkaline conditi ...