Jump to Main Content
- Garayoa, Roncesvalles; Abundancia, Carlos; Díez-Leturia, María; Vitas, Ana Isabel
- Food control 2017 v.75 pp. 48-54
- gloves, etc ; Enterobacteriaceae; HACCP; attitudes and opinions; catering; cold; compliance; critical control points; cross contamination; disinfection; food contact surfaces; food storage; frying oil; hand washing; hygiene; kitchens; microorganisms; monitoring; polar compounds; risk; storage temperature; surveys; vegetables; Spain; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... The aim of this study was to assess the routine food safety procedures carried out in catering services so as to provide a useful monitoring program for managers based on the relevant deviations detected in the observational survey and activities carried out in 15 catering services located in Navarra (region of northern Spain). The main hygiene standards, food handler practices and compliance with ...
- Rebouças, Larissa Tannus; Santiago, Lidiane Barbosa; Martins, Larissa Silva; Rios Menezes, Ana Cláudia; Araújo, Maria da Purificação Nazaré; Almeida, Rogeria Comastri de Castro
- Food control 2017 v.73 pp. 372-381
- gloves, etc ; attitudes and opinions; cross contamination; data collection; food handling; food preservation; food safety; food service management; food service workers; hands; hygiene; interviews; laws and regulations; restaurants; statistical analysis; temperature; Brazil; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... This study aimed to assess the knowledge level, attitudes and practices of food handlers, and knowledge and practices of head chefs and managers in hotels' restaurants of Salvador, Brazil. Data collection was done through the application of interviews with 265 food handlers and with 32 head chefs and managers. In addition, the influence of the presence of nutritionist in restaurants was evaluated. ...