Jump to Main Content
- Lou, Yang; Liu, Haiquan; Zhang, Zhaohuan; Pan, Yingjie; Zhao, Yong
- Food control 2016 v.59 pp. 207-211
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus; aminoglycosides; ampicillin; antibiotic resistance; chloramphenicol; genes; genotype; genotype-phenotype correlation; phenotype; polymerase chain reaction; risk; seafoods; tetracycline; wholesale marketing; China
- ... Antimicrobial resistance phenotypes (18 antimicrobials; disk diffusion method) and genotypes (38 antimicrobial resistance genes; PCR) of 20 pathogenic Vibrio parahaemolyticus strains isolated from seafood in Shanghai wholesale markets between 2009 and 2013 were evaluated. Seventeen isolates (85%) were resistant to one or more antimicrobials, and highest resistance was observed to ampicillin (85%) ...
- Li, Yuchen; Cai, Yinqiang; Tao, Jing; Kang, Xilong; Jiao, Yang; Guo, Rongxian; Wang, Guoliang; Pan, Zhiming; Jiao, Xinan
- Food control 2016 v.59 pp. 591-600
- Salmonella; antibiotic resistance; cooling; cross contamination; evisceration; market economy; markets; pork; pulsed-field gel electrophoresis; restriction endonucleases; serotypes; slaughterhouses; summer; swine; China
- ... This study surveyed the distribution, antimicrobial susceptibility profiles and serotype of Salmonella isolated from three slaughterhouses, and performed molecular typing on these isolates, to understand the relationship between strains of Salmonella obtained from the pork production chain in Yangzhou, China. Samples from slaughtered pigs and the slaughtering environment were collected from three ...