Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Yi-Gang; Liu, Zhong-Mei; Zhang, Bai-Qi; Qu, Min; Mo, Chun-Sheng; Luo, Jia; Li, Su-Long
- Food control 2016 v.64 pp. 54-59
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; DNA primers; Escherichia coli O157; Salmonella; Shigella; Staphylococcus aureus; bacteria; detection limit; food pathogens; genes; polymerase chain reaction; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... In the present study, a novel target-enriched multiplex PCR (Tem-PCR) assay was developed for simultaneous detection of Salmonella spp., Listeria (L.) monocytogenes, Staphylococcus (S.) aureus, Escherichia (E.) coli O157:H7 and Shigella spp.. DNA primers including universal primer and composite primer pairs were used in this Tem-PCR assay. Of which, the universal primer was linked to the 5'-end of ...
- Yu, Qian; Zhai, Ligong; Bie, Xiaomei; Lu, Zhaoxin; Zhang, Chong; Tao, Tingting; Li, Junjie; Lv, Fengxia; Zhao, Haizhen
- Food control 2016 v.59 pp. 862-869
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Bacillus cereus; DNA; Escherichia coli O157; Salmonella; Staphylococcus aureus; bacteria; cold; detection limit; food pathogens; genes; meat; polymerase chain reaction; screening; soybean products; surveys; vegetables; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli O157, Salmonella spp. and Bacillus cereus are major food-borne pathogens that often contaminate food and cause outbreaks of illness. This investigation determined the incidence of the five pathogens in commercial cold dishes food. A total of 99 samples, consisting of meat, vegetable and soy products were collected and analyzed using c ...