Jump to Main Content
- Khalid, Sayed Mohammad Naim
- Food control 2016 v.68 pp. 192-199
- HACCP; adulterated products; agribusiness; business enterprises; food industry; food security; foodborne illness; fruits; funding; good hygiene practices; governance; infrastructure; irrigation; issues and policy; laws and regulations; livestock; market competition; markets; meat; monitoring; prices; public health; vegetables; Afghanistan
- ... Afghanistan has significant competitive advantages in agribusiness. Much has been said about Afghanistan's unrealized potential in this sector over the years and many specialists have highlighted challenges in infrastructure, access to finance, and inadequate legislation as barriers to growth in the sector. Many have also pointed to its potential productivity increase as a way to help alleviate fo ...
- Misaghi, A.; Basti, A.A.
- Food control 2007 v.18 no.9 pp. 1043-1049
- indigenous species; Lamiaceae; medicinal plants; aerial parts; plant extracts; essential oils; nisin; antibacterial properties; food preservatives; natural additives; culture media; pH; Bacillus cereus; food pathogens; bacterial contamination; food contamination; storage temperature; minimum inhibitory concentration; vegetative cells; synergism; storage time; probabilistic models; predictive microbiology; microbial activity; Iran; Pakistan; Afghanistan