Jump to Main Content
- Bouzembrak, Yamine; Marvin, Hans J.P.
- Food control 2019 v.97 pp. 67-76
- food supply chain, etc ; agricultural budgets; algorithms; climatic factors; economic factors; fertilizer application; food safety; fruit products; human behavior; maximum residue limits; pesticides; prediction; prices; risk; supply chain; temperature; vegetables; India; Netherlands; Turkey (country); Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The presence and development of many food safety risks are driven by factors within and outside the food supply chain, such as climate, economy and human behaviour. The interactions between these factors and the supply chain are complex and a system or holistic approach is needed to reveal cause-effect relationships and to be able to perform effective mitigation actions to minimise food safety ris ...
- Randhawa, Gurinder Jit; Morisset, Dany; Singh, Monika; Žel, Jana
- Food control 2014 v.38 pp. 124-129
- food supply chain, etc ; Bacillus thuringiensis; algorithms; cost effectiveness; cotton; crops; feeds; field experimentation; food labeling; genetically modified foods; screening; transgenic plants; India; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Use of a pragmatic, affordable and reliable approach for screening and detection of a large number of genetically modified (GM) crops/events is the need of hour. A cost-effective matrix approach to check the GM status of food/feed products and for screening the presence of authorized and unauthorized GM events in India is being reported in the present study. A genetically modified organism (GMO) s ...