Jump to Main Content
- Xue, Liang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food control 2014 v.41 pp. 151-157
- RNA; Rotavirus; betaine; color; cross reaction; detection limit; feces; gel electrophoresis; genome; magnesium sulfate; monitoring; oysters; reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification; risk assessment; turbidity
- ... A reverse transcription-loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP) assay was developed for detection of rotavirus. Four primers were designed to recognize six distinct regions based on a highly conserved sequence in the VP7 region of the rotavirus genome. The optimal conditions for the LAMP assay were determined to 62 °C for 60 min with 8.0 mM MgSO4, 0.2 M betaine, 0.8 mM dNTPs, 0.2 μM each ...
- Xue, Liang, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Food control 2020 v.109 pp. 106915
- Coriandrum sativum; Salmonella; antibiotics; disease outbreaks; humans; lettuce; monitoring; multilocus sequence typing; multiple drug resistance; nalidixic acid; public health; raw vegetables; serotypes; China
- ... Raw vegetables have been associated with numerous foodborne Salmonella outbreaks; however, there is little epidemiological or molecular data on Salmonella contaminants of raw vegetables in China. Here, we investigated the prevalence and molecular characteristics of Salmonella isolates from raw vegetables in China. In total, 406 raw vegetable samples were collected covering most provincial capitals ...