Jump to Main Content
- Dje, K.M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food control 2015 v.50 pp. 133-140
- Lactobacillus fermentum; Lactobacillus plantarum; Leuconostoc mesenteroides; Pediococcus acidilactici; Weissella cibaria; cassava; databases; fermentation; inoculum; lactic acid bacteria; nationalities and ethnic groups; starter cultures; Cote d'Ivoire
- ... Attieke is one of the few products whose fermentation is not spontaneous but involves the use of an inoculum. In Côte d'Ivoire, country of attieke origin, as various traditional inocula are used for attieke production, the present study on inocula from the three main attieke producers ethnic groups (Adjoukrou, Alladjan and Ebrié) was performed to establish a scientific database of characteristics ...
- Dje, K.M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food control 2012 v.26 no.2 pp. 504-511
- acetic acid; alcohols; lactic acid bacteria; lactic fermentation; microbiological quality; population characteristics; proximate composition; sap; tartaric acid; wine quality; wines; yeasts
- ... This study aimed at establishing biochemical and microbiological properties of different week-old fresh palm saps and assess whether changes occurring during storage of the fermenting saps could affect their quality. Based on the proximate and microbial analysis results, some differences in chemical compositions between fresh palm wine samples were observed. In general, the first day samples were ...