Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Guangrui; Wang, Chaonan; Yao, Ping
- Food hydrocolloids 2017 v.71 pp. 108-117
- gastric juice, etc ; absorption; aqueous solutions; bioavailability; casein; curcumin; diameter; digestion; droplets; drugs; emulsions; hydrocolloids; hydrophobic bonding; mice; nutrients; oils; oral administration; pH; pharmacokinetics; polysaccharides; polysorbates; storage time; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Casein and soy soluble polysaccharide formed compacted complex aggregates in pH 3–4.5 aqueous solutions by electrostatic and hydrophobic interactions. The diameters of the complex aggregates were about 133 nm. The oil in water emulsion produced from the complex at pH 4 was stable after 500 days of storage in pH 2–6.8 media at 4 °C due to the compacted complex interfacial film. The curcumin loading ...
- Yang, Chen; Wang, Yixiang; Chen, Lingyun
- Food hydrocolloids 2017 v.62 pp. 21-34
- gastric juice, etc ; acidification; alpha-amylase; bioactive compounds; cold; crosslinking; digestion; egg albumen; enzyme activity; gelation; gels; gluconolactone; hydrocolloids; isoelectric point; juices; oat protein; pepsin; probiotics; protein isolates; strength (mechanics); viability; water holding capacity; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Cold-set oat protein isolate (OPI) gels possessing a percolating network structure were successfully prepared using a glucono-δ-lactone (GDL) induced acidification method. The polymer-like percolating structures were established by active OPI monomers as small building block units through abundant cross-linking points. By increasing the GDL concentration, more intra-floc linkages and greater parti ...