Jump to Main Content
- Glasser, L.A.; Paulson, A.T.; Speers, R.A.; Yada, R.Y.; Rousseau, D.
- Food hydrocolloids 2007 v.21 no.4 pp. 495-506
- food chemistry, etc ; foaming properties; protamines; foams; hydrocolloids; food additives; bovine serum albumin; physicochemical properties; biopolymers; surface active properties; Show all 10 Subjects
- Spyropoulos, F.; Frith, W.J.; Norton, I.T.; Wolf, B.; Pacek, A.W.
- Food hydrocolloids 2008 v.22 no.1 pp. 121-129
- food chemistry, etc ; phase transition; aqueous solutions; sulfates; biopolymers; hydrocolloids; droplet size; viscosity; surfactants; strength (mechanics); shear stress; pullulan; sodium chloride; salt concentration; product quality; mixtures; chemical structure; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Aqueous two-phase biopolymer-surfactant mixtures have so far received only little attention. Here, the behaviour of such mixtures was investigated adopting methods well established for aqueous two-phase biopolymer-biopolymer mixtures. The pullulan-sodium dodecyl sulphate (SDS) mixture, in which phase separation can be induced, and then enhanced by the addition of sodium chloride (NaCl), was chosen ...