Jump to Main Content
- Yong, Hae In; Kim, Hyun-Joo; Park, Sanghoo; Alahakoon, Amali U.; Kim, Kijung; Choe, Wonho; Jo, Cheorun
- Food microbiology 2015 v.46 pp. 46-50
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Escherichia coli; Salmonella Typhimurium; agar; air; atmospheric pressure; cheeses; encapsulation; pathogens; storage time; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Pathogen inactivation induced by atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) (250 W, 15 kHz, air discharge) produced in a rectangular plastic container and the effect of post-treatment storage time on inactivation were evaluated using agar plates and cheese slices. When agar plates were treated with plasma, populations of Escherichia coli, Salmonella Typhimurium, and Listeria monocytog ...
- Kim, Binna; Yun, Hyejeong; Jung, Samooel; Jung, Yeonkook; Jung, Heesoo; Choe, Wonho; Jo, Cheorun
- Food microbiology 2011 v.28 no.1 pp. 9-13
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; gases; Escherichia coli; Salmonella Typhimurium; pasteurization; helium; bacon; food safety; oxygen; pathogens; atmospheric pressure; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Atmospheric pressure plasma (APP) is an emerging non-thermal pasteurization method for the enhancement of food safety. In this study, the effect of APP on the inactivation of pathogens inoculated onto bacon was observed. Sliced bacon was inoculated with Listeria monocytogenes (KCTC 3596), Escherichia coli (KCTC 1682), and Salmonella Typhimurium (KCTC 1925). The samples were treated with APP at 75, ...