Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Sun Ling; Huang, Jikun; Wang, Xiaobing; Tuan, Francis
- Food policy 2019 v.86 pp. 101727
- agricultural industry; estimation; labor; research and development; China
- ... This article tests the hypotheses of convergence to a single level of total factor productivity (TFP), and a steady state of TFP growth rate in China’s agricultural sector. Based on multilateral TFP estimates we found that China’s agricultural sector has rebounded in recent years from a slower TFP growth in the 2005–2007 period. While convergence test results confirm a “catch-up” effect that provi ...
- Losilla Solano, Luis Vinicio; Brümmer, Bernhard; Engler, Alejandra; Otter, Verena
- Food policy 2019 v.86 pp. 101730
- agricultural industry; exports; raw fruit; Chile
- ... This study examines individually the effects of intra- and inter-regional geographic diversification on the export performance of firms from the Chilean fresh fruit sector. It also explores the direct effect of related product diversification on export performance and its role as a moderator in the relationship between geographic diversification and export performance. By employing panel trade dat ...