Jump to Main Content
- Shen, Meng; Shi, Lijia; Gao, Zhifeng
- Food quality and preference 2018 v.64 pp. 47-55
- willingness to pay, etc ; cognition; color; consumer preferences; decision making; food labeling; foods; surveys; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Other than the food attribute/quality information, the design of food labels involves many other essential factors, such as color that may affect consumer choice decision. How food label color affects the decision process, cognitive effort, and preference when consumers shop for food products remains unknown. This study examined the impact of label colors (red or blue) on consumers' cognitive effo ...
- Ardeshiri, Ali; Rose, John Matthew
- Food quality and preference 2018 v.65 pp. 146-163
- willingness to pay, etc ; beef; color; consumer preferences; decision making; eyes; fillets; food safety; issues and policy; logit analysis; purchasing; rump; steaks; white adipose tissue; China; Tasmania; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The purpose of this paper is to determine which information cues on beef labels actually attract consumer interest. We applied a discrete choice experiment to investigate 1002 Australian consumer preferences and willingness-to-pay (WTP) for different beef products. Consumers were presented with a novel experiment in which they indicated “how many” they would purchase for mince, diced, roast, and f ...