Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Rongduo; Hoefkens, Christine; Verbeke, Wim
- Food quality and preference 2015 v.41 pp. 103-111
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; adverse effects; body mass index; data collection; diet; education; food purchasing; issues and policy; nutrition labeling; questionnaires; sociodemographic characteristics; China; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... This paper investigated Chinese consumers’ understanding and use of the Chinese food nutrition label and their determinants. Quantitative data were collected during March 2012 through a self-administrated structured questionnaire conducted in Beijing (n=213) and Baoding city (n=447). Questions assessed Chinese consumers’ use and understanding (objective and subjective) of food nutrition labels, nu ...
- Cavaliere, Alessia; Ricci, Elena Claire; Banterle, Alessandro
- Food quality and preference 2015 v.41 pp. 44-51
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; children; consumer preferences; females; health claims; income; models; nutrition labeling; surveys; Italy; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... This paper focuses on nutrition and health claims with the aim of verifying if these claims are of interest to different types of consumers, analysing the key variables that characterise their profiles. We performed a face-to-face survey on 240 consumers in charge of grocery shopping for their household in the Milan area (Italy). The analysis is based on two OLS estimation models. Our results sugg ...