Jump to Main Content
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Food research international 2019 v.123 pp. 20-26
- cell structures; color; dairy industry; differential scanning calorimetry; light microscopy; microstructure; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; ohmic heating; particle size; pasteurization; rheology; whey
- ... The effect of ohmic heating processing (10, 100, 1000 Hz - 25 V;45, 60, 80 V - 60 Hz until 65 °C-30 min) on physical (color, rheology, particle size diameter), thermal (differential scanning calorimetry, DSC), physicochemical (time domain nuclear magnetic resonance, TD-NMR) and microstructural (optical microscopy) properties of raspberry-flavored whey drink was investigated. The samples were submi ...
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 17 Authors
- Food research international 2018 v.106 pp. 771-779
- antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; coliform bacteria; color; electric field; heat tolerance; light microscopy; microbiological quality; microstructure; ohmic heating; pH; particle size distribution; peptides; rheological properties; sensory evaluation; volatile compounds; whey
- ... The use of Ohmic Heating (OH) for sweet whey processing was investigated in this study. Whey samples were subjected to both different OH parameters (2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 V·cm−1 at 60 Hz, up to 72–75 °C/15 s) and conventional processing (72–75 °C/15 s). Physicochemical analyses (pH), color measurements (L*, a*, b*), rheological properties (flow curves and particle size distribution), microstructure (op ...