Jump to Main Content
- Besada, C.; Sanchez, G.; Gil, R.; Granell, A.; Salvador, A.
- Food research international 2017 v.100 pp. 234-243
- beta-ionone, etc ; acetone; alcohols; aldehydes; carboxylic acids; complement; cultivars; esters; flavor; fruits; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; growers; headspace analysis; loquats; metabolomics; mutants; new variety; seedlings; sensory evaluation; solid phase microextraction; volatile compounds; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... In recent years, the advantageous traits of three new loquat cultivars have drawn the attention of breeders and growers. All three have spontaneously arisen from the ‘Algerie’ cultivar: the new ‘Xirlero’ cultivar is a bud mutant of ‘Algerie’, while ‘Amadeo’ and ‘Raúl’ arose as chance seedlings. Following a non-targeted approach based on HS-SPME-GC–MS, the volatile compounds profile of the fruits f ...
- Joshi, Robin; Babu, G.D. Kiran; Gulati, Ashu
- Food research international 2013 v.53 no.2 pp. 693-703
- beta-ionone, etc ; black tea; caffeine; carbon dioxide; decaffeination; distillation; flavanols; flavor; flavor compounds; gas chromatography; linalool; mass spectrometry; methyl salicylate; odors; phenylacetaldehyde; temperature; theaflavins; volatile compounds; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Effect of extraction temperature and pressure on the removal of caffeine from Kangra orthodox black tea using supercritical carbon dioxide was investigated. Maximum caffeine as well as volatile flavor components was extracted at 35°C/170bar using 60g/min flow rate for 90min extraction in dynamic mode. Satisfactory decaffeination and quality retention were achieved at extraction at 60°C/90bar. The ...