Jump to Main Content
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Food research international 2015 v.77 pp. 627-635
- acetaldehyde; acetic acid; conjugated linoleic acid; dairy farming; diacetyl; fatty acid composition; flavor; functional foods; glucose oxidase; lactic acid; markets; minerals; odor compounds; pH; polyunsaturated fatty acids; probiotics; proteolysis; viability; yogurt
- ... The performance of probiotic yogurt with the addition of glucose oxidase (250 and 500ppm, GOX1 and GOX2, respectively) compared to commercial products available in the Brazilian market was investigated. Microbiological (probiotic bacteria count), physical–chemical (pH, proteolysis, minerals) and metabolic activities (production of organic acids, flavor and aroma compounds and fatty acid profile) w ...
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 17 Authors
- Food research international 2018 v.106 pp. 771-779
- antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; coliform bacteria; color; electric field; heat tolerance; light microscopy; microbiological quality; microstructure; ohmic heating; pH; particle size distribution; peptides; rheological properties; sensory evaluation; volatile compounds; whey
- ... The use of Ohmic Heating (OH) for sweet whey processing was investigated in this study. Whey samples were subjected to both different OH parameters (2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 V·cm−1 at 60 Hz, up to 72–75 °C/15 s) and conventional processing (72–75 °C/15 s). Physicochemical analyses (pH), color measurements (L*, a*, b*), rheological properties (flow curves and particle size distribution), microstructure (op ...