Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Dong-Dong; Liu, Jing-Lan; Jiang, Tie-Min; Li, Lu; Fang, Guo-Zhen; Liu, Yan-Pin; Chen, Li-Jun
- Food science and biotechnology 2017 v.26 no.3 pp. 739-748
- Streptococcus thermophilus, etc ; Kluyveromyces marxianus; Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus; absorption; amino acids; blood proteins; casein; cattle; digestion; fermentation; fermented milk; flavor compounds; free amino acids; mass spectrometry; milk; peptides; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; yeasts; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... With increasing application of yeast in fermented milk, in order to study the effect of yeast on milk protein during the fermentation process, the effects of the presence of Kluyveromyces marxianus in milk fermented by Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus were investigated. After fermentation, the amino acid, protein, and peptide contents were analyzed by ultra-performance liqui ...
- PubMed Central:
- Bae, Jin-Ju; Yeon, Su-Jung; Park, Woo-Joon; Hong, Go-Eun; Lee, Chi-Ho
- Food science and biotechnology 2016 v.25 no.1 pp. 199-204
- Streptococcus thermophilus, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus plantarum; antioxidant activity; beta-glucosidase; biotransformation; fermentation; free radical scavengers; glycosides; lactic acid bacteria; microbial culture; pH; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This study was carried out to select the most competent bacterial cultures that could convert sesaminol glycosides to aglycone by β-glucosidase produced by lactic acid bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum (LP), and Streptococcus thermophilus in sesame fermented at 37°C for 24 h. The pH of fermented sesame was decreased compared to non-fermented controls. The pH of LP ...
- PubMed Central: