Jump to Main Content
- Cho, Han Soo; Cho, Byungseok; Sim, Juhyun; Baeck, Seung Kyung; In, Sangwhan; Kim, Eunmi
- Forensic science international 2019 v.295 pp. 219-225
- Cannabis; acetates; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ions; liquid chromatography; metabolites; methamphetamines; methanol; monitoring; sodium hydroxide; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; tetrahydrocannabinol; washing; South Korea
- ... Cannabis is the second most commonly abused illicit drug after methamphetamine in South Korea. To prove cannabis consumption, 11-nor-9-carboxy-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC-COOH), the metabolite of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), was screened for in a hair analysis. In this study, we developed a liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS) analysis method, which was used to analyze authentic ...
- Özbunar, Emine; Aydoğdu, Melike; Döğer, Rukiye; Bostancı, Halil İbrahim; Koruyucu, Meryem; Akgür, Serap Annette
- Forensic science international 2019 v.295 pp. 121-127
- Papaver somniferum; adults; biomarkers; breakfast; color; detection limit; drug evaluation; enzyme immunoassays; food consumption; forensic sciences; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; heroin; humans; ingestion; laws and regulations; medicinal plants; metabolites; morphine; pastes; poppies; screening; thebaine; traffic; urine; working conditions; Turkey (country)
- ... Papaver somniferum (opium poppy) is one of the world’s oldest medicinal plants which are widely used for medicinal, nutritive and scientific purposes. Turkey is one of the major legal opium poppy producer countries in the world and the seed paste of the poppies is consumed in great deal, even more than 100g per meal. The main objective of this study is to investigate the influence of poppy seed pa ...