Jump to Main Content
- Keisar, Or; Cohen, Yair; Finkelstein, Yacov; Kostirya, Natalie; Ben-David, Roey; Danon, Albert; Porat, Ze’ev; Almog, Joseph
- Forensic science international 2019 v.294 pp. 204-210
- sebum, etc ; evaporation; quartz crystal microbalance; spectroscopy; water content; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... The literature view regarding the composition of deposited fingermarks has long been that the average water content is in the range of 98–99wt.%. This value has recently been challenged by Kent, claiming that it should be 20wt.% at most. Herein we have measured the weight percentage of water content in freshly-deposited fingermarks, with and without hand pre-washing. Two complementary techniques w ...
- Berthet, Aurélie; De Cesare, Mariangela; Favrat, Bernard; Sporkert, Frank; Augsburger, Marc; Thomas, Aurélien; Giroud, Christian
- Forensic science international 2016 v.269 pp. 97-112
- sebum, etc ; biomarkers; blood; creatinine; emulsions; experts; risk; smoke; sweat; systematic review; urine; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Passive exposure to cannabis smoke may induce effects on behavior and psychomotor skills, and have legal consequences, including the risk of being falsely considered as a cannabis user. This can become a concern, especially in occupational contexts or when driving vehicles. In order to enable a differentiation between a passive and an active exposure to cannabis and to limit the likeliness to be d ...