Jump to Main Content
- Resende, Marcos Deon V., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2017 v.392 pp. 144-153
- Eucalyptus; altitude; animal production; climate change; clones; crops; cultivars; domestic animals; forest industries; gene expression; genotype; geographic information systems; growth models; income; land resources; latitude; phenotypic plasticity; planting; profits and margins; rain; spatial data; statistical analysis; temperature; wood
- ... The study of the genotype×environment interaction is a prominent issue, requiring care for recommending improved superior genotypes to certain areas. Experimentally, it is possible to infer that the puzzle of genotype recommendations relies on edaphic and climatic changes over different terrain latitudes and longitudes, and further fluctuates in microenvironments as a result of site variations. Di ...
- Resende, Marcos Deon V., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2016 v.380 pp. 50-58
- Eucalyptus; altitude; autocorrelation; biomass; business enterprises; clones; forest plantations; forest stands; forests; genetic correlation; models; planting; silviculture; trees
- ... The growth structure of Eucalyptus plantations is the result of site environment, genetic material, and different types of interaction between neighboring plants. It is well known that sites that are more homogeneous result in greater forest productivity. However, additional factors inherent in the micro-environment or the quality of cuttings can lead to heterogeneous clonal biomass at the end of ...