Jump to Main Content
- Li, Yide, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2019 v.433 pp. 228-239
- Ascomycota; Basidiomycota; Zygomycota; animal pathogens; botanical composition; clearcutting; community structure; ecological differentiation; ectomycorrhizae; environmental impact; forest ecosystems; forest stands; fungal communities; logging; nutrients; saprotrophs; soil fungi; soil nutrients; soil properties; topology; tropical rain forests; wood; China
- ... The effects of logging on forest ecosystems are severe and long-lasting. In addition, these effects are often paralleled with shifts in soil fungal community composition and functional guilds with potential feedbacks on ecosystem functioning. Clarifying how soil fungal communities are linked to the effects of historical logging could help us better understand the ecological consequences of logging ...
- Li, Yide, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2018 v.429 pp. 226-232
- conservation areas; dead wood; mortality; mountains; old-growth trees; rain forests; risk; saplings; stems; China
- ... To understand the density-dependent and distance-dependent effects on the spatial patterns of trees in tropical mountain rain forest, we used the recent developed O-ring statistic, which is a point pattern analysis method, to explore spatial distribution patterns and spatial associations of trees of different size-classes in a 60-ha tropical mountain rain forest plot in the Jianfengling Nature Res ...