Jump to Main Content
- Forbes, Adam S.; Norton, David A.; Carswell, Fiona E.
- Forest ecology and management 2016 v.359 pp. 1-10
- Podocarpus totara, etc ; Cyatheaceae; Dicksoniaceae; Pinus radiata; Pittosporum; canopy; forest litter; forest plantations; forest regeneration; forest stands; forest trees; forests; mammals; palatability; seedling growth; seedlings; shade; summer; tree ferns; New Zealand; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... rates of two mature forest tree species, Podocarpus totara (Podocarpaceae) and ...
... growth rate of both P. totara and P. eugenioides, and the growth rate of the ...
... totara with tree fern removal. Damage to the seedlings by mammalian animal browsers ...
- Bergin, D.O.; Kimberley, M.O.; Low, C.B.
- Forest ecology and management 2008 v.255 no.5-6 pp. 1367-1378
- Podocarpus, etc ; trees; genetic variation; provenance; geographical variation; tree growth; stem form; height; wood density; latitude; altitude; summer; temperature; forest plantations; climatic factors; seeds; seed germination; seedlings; New Zealand; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Podocarpus totara (D. Don) (totara), a highly valued, naturally-durable ...
... increasing interest in planting and managing P. totara for timber production. Seed from ...
... genetic factors related to seed source are influencing growth of P. totara 11 years ...