Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Zheng; Wei, Xian-Yong; Li, Zhi-Xin; Zhang, Min; Zong, Zhi-Min; Wei, Zhe-Hao; Li, Yan
- Fuel processing technology 2018 v.180 pp. 180-188
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; atmospheric pressure; benzene; carbon; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; coal; coordination polymers; cyclohexanes; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ionization; magnetic fields; methanol; models; nanoparticles; naphthalene; organic matter; spectrometers
- ... An active, low-cost, and recyclable catalyst was prepared by impregnating trifluoromethanesulfonic acid (TFMSA) onto metal-organic frameworks (MOFs)-derived N-doped carbon matrix nanoparticles. The residue (RTD) from thermal dissolution (TD) of Hefeng subbituminous coal in methanol was subjected to further TD and catalytic hydrocracking (CHC) over the catalyst, i.e., TFMSA/MOFs at 300 °C in cycloh ...
- Li, Yuyang; Chi, Kebin; Zhang, Honglei; Du, Peng; Hu, Di; Xiao, Chengkun; Li, Huiping; Zhao, Zhen; Duan, Aijun; Xu, Chunming
- Fuel processing technology 2018 v.180 pp. 56-66
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; catalysts; crystallization; molybdenum; nanoparticles; nitrogen; porous media; surface area; synergism; temperature; transmission electron microscopy; zeolites
- ... A novel FDU-12 composite assembled by the ZSM-5 nanoclusters, which contained the primary and secondary building units of ZSM-5 zeolites, was synthesized successfully by in-situ assembly crystallization method. The influence of hydrothermal crystallization temperature on the properties of FDU-12 materials was studied comprehensively. The as-synthesized materials and catalysts, named as ZF-T and Ni ...