Jump to Main Content
- Dang, Hao; Liao, Yong; Ng, Tsz Wai; Huang, Guocheng; Xiong, Shangchao; Xiao, Xin; Yang, Shijian; Wong, Po Keung
- Fuel processing technology 2016 v.142 pp. 345-351
- flue gas desulfurization, etc ; adsorption; cost effectiveness; flue gas; gypsum; mercury; particulates; pollution; sodium hypochlorite; sulfur dioxide; temperature; toxicity; washing; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Recently, wet electrostatic precipitator (WESP) is proposed to install downstream of the wet flue gas desulfurization (FGD) to control the emission of ultrafine particulates and the gypsum rain. In this work, the simultaneous centralized control of elemental mercury emission and deep desulfurization from the flue gas using magnetic Mn–Fe spinel was developed as a co-benefit of the WESP. Mn–Fe spin ...
- Fu, Kang-Li; Yao, Ming-Yu; Qin, Chuan-guang; Cheng, Guang-Wen; Li, Yang; Cai, Ming; Yang, Song; Nie, Jian-Ping
- Fuel processing technology 2016 v.148 pp. 28-34
- flue gas desulfurization, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorbents; adsorption; chelating agents; economic feasibility; flue gas; hydrochloric acid; mercury; polystyrenes; resins; surface area; thermal stability; thermogravimetry; thiols; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Thiol chelating resin was first introduced to remove oxidized mercury (Hg²⁺) from flue gas, and it could avoid the mercury re-emission brought about by the wet flue gas desulfurization process. Thiol chelating resin is prepared with chloromethyl polystyrene resin as material, and then thiol chelating resin was characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, Brunauer–Emmett–Teller, elemen ...