Jump to Main Content
- Dang, Hao; Liao, Yong; Ng, Tsz Wai; Huang, Guocheng; Xiong, Shangchao; Xiao, Xin; Yang, Shijian; Wong, Po Keung
- Fuel processing technology 2016 v.142 pp. 345-351
- flue gas desulfurization, etc ; adsorption; cost effectiveness; flue gas; gypsum; mercury; particulates; pollution; sodium hypochlorite; sulfur dioxide; temperature; toxicity; washing; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Recently, wet electrostatic precipitator (WESP) is proposed to install downstream of the wet flue gas desulfurization (FGD) to control the emission of ultrafine particulates and the gypsum rain. In this work, the simultaneous centralized control of elemental mercury emission and deep desulfurization from the flue gas using magnetic Mn–Fe spinel was developed as a co-benefit of the WESP. Mn–Fe spin ...
- Wu, Hao; Yang, Lin-jun; Yan, Jin-pei; Hong, Guang-xin; Yang, Bing
- Fuel processing technology 2016 v.145 pp. 116-122
- flue gas desulfurization, etc ; absorption; droplets; evaporation; flue gas; heat exchangers; heat recovery; humidification; relative humidity; slurries; spraying; sulfur dioxide; temperature; vapors; wastes; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... To improve the removal efficiencies of fine particles in the flue gas, a novel process of heterogeneous condensation is proposed in a limestone-gypsum desulfurization system combined with waste heat recovery. A necessary supersaturation vapor environment was established in the SO2 absorption zone by flue gas humidification at the inlet of the desulfurization system. Humidification of the flue gas ...