Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Tingyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2019 v.189 pp. 110-119
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activated carbon; active sites; adsorption; catalytic activity; chemical bonding; flue gas; hydrogen sulfide; moieties; oxidation; oxygen; porosity; reflectance; spectrometers; sulfates; sulfur; sulfur dioxide; surface area
- ... Activated carbon (AC) has the advantage of multi-pollutant control with a high removal efficiency for flue gas purification. It is necessary to determine the oxidation mechanism and oxidation products of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) on AC to simultaneously capture H2S and SO2. A fixed-bed reactor was coupled with a mass spectrometer (MS) to detect the gaseous components and X-ray photoelectron spectrosc ...
- Zhu, Tingyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2017 v.159 pp. 340-344
- air pollution; anthropogenic activities; coal; emissions factor; flue gas; fly ash; furnaces; gypsum; industry; iron; mercury; pollution control; steel; China
- ... Iron and steel production is one of the most significant anthropogenic sources of atmospheric mercury emission. However, there is little information about this source in China. In this study, we focused on three typical Chinese sintering furnace processes. Mercury in flue gas was sampled using the EPA Method 30B and Ontario Hydro Method, and solid samples were also analyzed. We found that 1.12–4.6 ...