Jump to Main Content
- Duarte, Lidiane Leal; Santos, Fabiana Maria Coutinho; Barreto, Robert Weingart
- Fungal biology 2016 v.120 no.9 pp. 1118-1134
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; Aecidium; Alternaria tenuissima; Cercospora; Cercosporella; Conyza canadensis; Hyphomycetes; Leptosphaerulina; Phoma; Septoria; Wentiomyces; anamorphs; biological control; biological control agents; economic impact; herbicide resistance; mycobiota; new geographic records; new species; plant pathogenic fungi; rust diseases; weeds; Brazil; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Conyza canadensis is a noxious and notably problematic weed in Brazil whose control is greatly challenging due to the appearance, in the last years, of herbicide resistant populations. An investigation regarding the associated pathogenic fungi of this plant was conducted in Brazil aimed at starting a biological control program to help mitigate its economic impact. Ten fungal species were yielded a ...
- Al-Hatmi, Abdullah M.S.; Mirabolfathy, Mansoureh; Hagen, Ferry; Normand, Anne-Cécile; Stielow, J. Benjamin; Karami-Osbo, Rouhollah; van Diepeningen, Anne D.; Meis, Jacques F.; de Hoog, G. Sybren
- Fungal biology 2016 v.120 no.2 pp. 265-278
- Fusarium fujikuroi, etc ; DNA barcoding; DNA-directed RNA polymerase; amplified fragment length polymorphism; barcoding; figs; fruits; fungi; human diseases; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; multilocus sequence typing; multiple drug resistance; mycotoxins; new species; phenotype; phylogeny; plant diseases and disorders; plant pathogens; tubulin; Iran; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The Fusarium fujikuroi species complex (FFSC) is one of the most common groups of fusaria associated with plant diseases, mycotoxin production and traumatic and disseminated human infections. Here we present the description and taxonomy of a new taxon, Fusarium ficicrescens sp. nov., collected from contaminated fig fruits in Iran. Initially this species was identified as Fusarium andiyazi by morph ...