Jump to Main Content
- Dowie, Nicholas J.; Grubisha, Lisa C.; Trowbridge, Steven M.; Klooster, Matthew R.; Miller, Steven L.
- Fungal ecology 2016 v.20 pp. 97-107
- Rhizopogon; conifers; fungi; host specificity; hosts; internal transcribed spacers; landscapes; phylogeny; symbionts; symbiosis; North America
- ... Pterospora andromedea was selected as an ideal candidate to examine ecological ...
... is found with several autotrophic hosts. Pairs of P. andromedea + Rhizopogon spp. ...
... specificity. P. andromedea lineages exhibited both high specificity and relaxed specificity ...
- Dowie, Nicholas J.; Hemenway, Joshua J.; Miller, Steven L.
- Fungal ecology 2012 v.5 no.2 pp. 137-146
- Pinus contorta; Pinus ponderosa; Rhizopogon; carbon; conifers; fungi; hybrids; secondary contact; symbiosis; North America; Rocky Mountain region
- ... identity of fungal associates of Pterospora andromedea in the south-central Rocky ...
... Mountains was determined. Although P. andromedea has been found to associate with at ...