Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Chaoqun; Liu, Jiuyang; Xiong, Bin; Yonemura, Yutaka; Yang, Xiaojun
- Gene 2019 v.685 pp. 202-210
- biomarkers; cell lines; databases; early diagnosis; gene expression; human diseases; humans; lung neoplasms; messenger RNA; mortality; neoplasm cells; prognosis; tissues
- ... Despite advances in early diagnosis and treatment, cancer still remains the major reason of mortality worldwide. The forkhead box A (FOXA) family is reported to participate in diverse human diseases. However, little is known about their expression and prognostic values in human lung cancer. Herein, we conducted a detailed cancer vs. normal analysis. The mRNA expression levels of FOXA family in num ...
- Ye, Jun-Jie; Cheng, Yan-Lei; Deng, Jun-Jian; Tao, Wei-Ping; Wu, Long
- Gene 2019 v.685 pp. 76-84
- adenocarcinoma; biomarkers; cell growth; cell lines; humans; lungs; neoplasm cells; non-coding RNA; patients; prognosis; signal transduction; therapeutics; tissues
- ... Accumulating evidence has shown that long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) had malfunctioning roles in the development of human cancers, especially lung adenocarcinoma (LC). In the present study, we aimed to investigate the role and potential mechanism of lncRNA long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 460 (LINC00460) in LC progression using human tissues and cell lines. We observed that LINC00460 was incr ...