Jump to Main Content
- Ye, Jun-Jie; Cheng, Yan-Lei; Deng, Jun-Jian; Tao, Wei-Ping; Wu, Long
- Gene 2019 v.685 pp. 76-84
- adenocarcinoma; biomarkers; cell growth; cell lines; humans; lungs; neoplasm cells; non-coding RNA; patients; prognosis; signal transduction; therapeutics; tissues
- ... Accumulating evidence has shown that long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) had malfunctioning roles in the development of human cancers, especially lung adenocarcinoma (LC). In the present study, we aimed to investigate the role and potential mechanism of lncRNA long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 460 (LINC00460) in LC progression using human tissues and cell lines. We observed that LINC00460 was incr ...
- Jia, Zeming; Peng, Jian; Yang, Zhi; Chen, Jie; Liu, Ling; Luo, Dongren; He, Panxiang
- Gene 2019 v.685 pp. 222-229
- antisense RNA; apoptosis; carcinogenesis; caspase-3; cell growth; cell proliferation; colorectal neoplasms; disease course; non-coding RNA; patients; prognosis; tissues
- ... There is an increasing evidence that long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) play an important role in tumorigenesis and cancer progression. This study focused on the functional role of P73 antisense RNA 1T (TP73‑AS1), a lncRNA, in colorectal cancer (CRC). We found that TP73‑AS1 expression was significantly low in CRC tissues and cells, and high TP73‑AS1 expression was negatively associated with TNM stage, ...