Jump to Main Content
- Gu, Bo; Liu, Hang; Han, Yue; Chen, Yang; Jiang, Huaizhi
- Gene 2019 v.710 pp. 76-90
- animal ovaries; bioinformatics; biomarkers; enzymes; ewes; gene expression; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; messenger RNA; microRNA; ovarian development; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reproductive efficiency; reproductive performance; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; signal transduction; China
- ... Small Tail Han Sheep are an excellent local sheep breed in China, and their outstanding reproductive performance is one of their very important biological characteristics. Clarifying the ovary development process of these ewes should provide a theoretical basis for improving their reproductive efficiency. In this study, we identified the differentially expressed (DE) microRNAs (miRNAs) in 2-, 6-, ...
- Mathot, Femke; Shin, Alexander Y.; Van Wijnen, Andre J.
- Gene 2019 v.710 pp. 17-23
- bioactive properties; developmental stages; growth factors; mesenchymal stromal cells; musculoskeletal diseases; nerve regeneration; nerve tissue; patients; secretion; therapeutics; tissue repair
- ... Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have considerable translational potential in a wide variety of clinical disciplines and are the cellular foundation of individualized treatments of auto-immune, cardiac, neurologic and musculoskeletal diseases and disorders. While the cellular mechanisms by which MSCs exert their biological effects remain to be ascertained, it has been hypothesized that MSCs are suppo ...