Jump to Main Content
- Fandilolu, Prayagraj M.; Kamble, Asmita S.; Sambhare, Susmit B.; Sonawane, Kailas D.
- Gene 2018 v.641 pp. 310-325
- guanosine; messenger RNA; molecular dynamics; nucleotide sequences; protein synthesis
- ... Hypermodified bases present at 3′-adjacent (37th) position in anticodon loop of tRNAPhe are well known for their contribution in modulating codon-anticodon interactions. Peroxywybutosine (o2yW), a wyosine family member, is one of such tricyclic modified bases observed at the 37th position in tRNAPhe. Conformational preferences and three-dimensional structural analysis of peroxywybutosine have not ...
- Sun, Jian; Yang, Zhou; Shi, Xiao-chen; Ji, Hong; Du, Zhen-Yu; Chen, Li-Qiao
- Gene 2018 v.641 pp. 1-7
- Ctenopharyngodon idella; adipose tissue; agonists; amino acids; cytoplasm; exons; fish; gene expression; genes; hepatocytes; introns; lipolysis; liver; mammals; messenger RNA; phylogeny; transcription (genetics); tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... G0/G1 switch gene 2 plays an important role in the regulation of lipolysis in mammals, but little is known about its gene (G0S2) structure and function in fish. In the present study, two genes, G0S2a and G0S2b were isolated and characterized from grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella, which encode peptides of 111 and 84 amino acids, respectively. Moreover, alternative multiple exon usage resulted in ...