Jump to Main Content
- M., Janaki Ramaiah; S., Vaishnave
- Gene 2018 v.678 pp. 302-311
- hepatoma, etc ; DNA repair; apoptosis; body mass index; breast neoplasms; carcinogenicity; cell proliferation; cytotoxicity; drug therapy; enzyme inhibitors; epigenetics; gene expression regulation; genomics; head; histone deacetylase; histones; loci; lung neoplasms; mutation; neck; neoplasm cells; prognosis; protein content; radiotherapy; relapse; stem cells; transcription (genetics); ubiquitination; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... BMI-1 (B-lymphoma Mo-MLV insertion region 1) is a key protein partner in polycomb repressive complex 1 (PRC1) that helps in maintaining the integrity of the complex. It is also a key player in ubiquitination of histone H2A which affects gene expression pattern involved in various cellular processes such as cell proliferation, growth, DNA repair, apoptosis and senescence. In many cancers, Overexpre ...
- Du, Xiaoqin; Fan, Wanhu; Chen, Yunru
- Gene 2018 v.657 pp. 30-38
- hepatoma, etc ; apoptosis; carcinogenesis; cell lines; cell proliferation; flow cytometry; humans; interphase; messenger RNA; metastasis; microRNA; mitogen-activated protein kinase; neoplasm cells; patients; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; tissues; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... microRNAs (miRNAs) are reported to play crucial roles in tumorigenesis. Dysregulation of miR-520f has been implicated to be involved in several cancer progressions. However, the biological functions of miR520f in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) remain unclear. Thus, the molecular mechanism underlying miR-520f on HCC development was investigated in this study. Here, we found that miR-520f was remark ...