Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Jia-rong; Qin, Xiu-juan; Jiang, Hui; Wang, Ting; Song, Jun-mei; Xu, Shuang-zhi
- Gene 2016 v.589 no.1 pp. 72-80
- RNA; cell proliferation; computer software; cytokines; doxorubicin; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; glomerulonephritis; immune response; inflammation; metabolism; microarray technology; mitosis; pathogenesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; screening; secretion; tissues
- ... Chronic glomerulonephritis (CGN) is the most common form of the glomerular disease with unclear molecular mechanisms, which related to immune-mediated inflammatory diseases. The aim of this study was to characterize differentially expressed genes in the normal and adriamycin-induced CGN rats by microarray analysis, and to determine the potential molecular mechanisms of CGN pathogenesis.For the gen ...
- Yu, Jianhua; Zhang, Weiguang; Tang, Haijun; Qian, Hongwei; Yang, Jianhui; Zhu, Zhiyang; Ren, Peitu; Lu, Baochun
- Gene 2016 v.589 no.1 pp. 20-26
- 3' untranslated regions; biliary tract; carcinoma; cell proliferation; genes; in vitro studies; luciferase
- ... Aberrant expression of septin family members (SEPTs) has been noticed in various carcinomas; however, few studies have been conducted to determine their function in biliary tract cancer (BTC). In this study, we identified SEPT2 as a tumor-promoting gene that is regulated by miR-140-5p in BTC. Although miR-140-5p has been reported to be an anti-oncomiR for several types of cancer, this has not prev ...