Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Xiaoling; Jin, Dan; Yu, An; Sun, Jun; Chen, Xiaodong; Yang, Zaiqing
- Gene 2016 v.589 no.1 pp. 12-19
- DNA; IKappaB kinase; animal models; antagonists; chemokine CCL2; chromatin; endothelial cells; gene expression regulation; gene overexpression; hepatocytes; in vivo studies; inflammation; interleukin-6; liver; messenger RNA; mice; mutation; precipitin tests; signal transduction; skeletal muscle; transcription (genetics); transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... DEPTOR, a novel endogenous inhibitor of mTOR, plays an important role in regulating the inflammatory response in vascular endothelial cells (ECs) and in mouse skeletal muscle. However, the regulatory mechanism of DEPTOR transcription and its effects on liver inflammation are unknown presently. Here we reported the role of DEPTOR in regulating inflammatory response in mouse liver-derived Hepa1–6 ce ...
- Gao, Jia-rong; Qin, Xiu-juan; Jiang, Hui; Wang, Ting; Song, Jun-mei; Xu, Shuang-zhi
- Gene 2016 v.589 no.1 pp. 72-80
- RNA; cell proliferation; computer software; cytokines; doxorubicin; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; glomerulonephritis; immune response; inflammation; metabolism; microarray technology; mitosis; pathogenesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; screening; secretion; tissues
- ... Chronic glomerulonephritis (CGN) is the most common form of the glomerular disease with unclear molecular mechanisms, which related to immune-mediated inflammatory diseases. The aim of this study was to characterize differentially expressed genes in the normal and adriamycin-induced CGN rats by microarray analysis, and to determine the potential molecular mechanisms of CGN pathogenesis.For the gen ...