Jump to Main Content
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Gene 2013 v.530 pp. 178-184
- Chlamys; Vibrio anguillarum; adults; allografting; amino acid sequences; amino acids; bacteria; complementary DNA; eggs; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; immune response; inflammation; larvae; messenger RNA; molecular cloning; molecular weight; ontogeny; open reading frames; phylogeny; polypeptides; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; scallops; transcription (genetics); vertebrates
- ... The allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1) is one of the key factors associated with inflammatory response. In the present study, the full-length cDNA of AIF-1 was identified from Zhikong scallop Chlamys farreri (named as CfAIF-1) by EST (expressed sequence tag) analysis and RACE (rapid-amplification of cDNA ends) approaches. The cDNA of CfAIF-1 consisted of a 5-terminal untranslated region (UTR) ...
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Gene 2013 v.513 pp. 40-52
- lysozyme; transcription factors; ancestry; DNA; phylogeny; amino acid sequences; geese; Chlamys; binding sites; immune response; scallops; exons; promoter regions; introns
- ... Lysozyme is a ubiquitous hydrolase that plays an important role in protecting the host against pathogenic infection. In the present study, the genomic DNA sequence of an invertebrate goose type (G type) lysozyme (designated CfLysG) was cloned from Zhikong scallop Chlamys farreri by genome walking technique. The full-length DNA of CfLysG gene was of 9455bp, and the fragment from the transcription s ...