Jump to Main Content
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Gene 2013 v.531 pp. 31-38
- Argopecten irradians; Escherichia coli; Gram-negative bacteria; Gram-positive bacteria; Micrococcus luteus; Staphylococcus aureus; Vibrio anguillarum; amino acids; binding sites; calcium; carbohydrate binding; complementary DNA; expressed sequence tags; galactose; gene expression; heart; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; immune response; lectins; mannose; messenger RNA; muscles; phagocytosis; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; scallops; vertebrates
- ... C-type lectins are a family of Ca2+-dependent carbohydrate-binding proteins playing crucial roles in innate immunity of vertebrates and invertebrates. In the present study, the cDNA of a C-type lectin with one carbohydrate-recognition domain (CRD) of 127 amino acids was cloned from bay scallop Argopecten irradians (designated AiCTL-3) by rapid amplification of cDNA end (RACE) techniques based on e ...
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Gene 2013 v.530 pp. 178-184
- Chlamys; Vibrio anguillarum; adults; allografting; amino acid sequences; amino acids; bacteria; complementary DNA; eggs; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; immune response; inflammation; larvae; messenger RNA; molecular cloning; molecular weight; ontogeny; open reading frames; phylogeny; polypeptides; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; scallops; transcription (genetics); vertebrates
- ... The allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1) is one of the key factors associated with inflammatory response. In the present study, the full-length cDNA of AIF-1 was identified from Zhikong scallop Chlamys farreri (named as CfAIF-1) by EST (expressed sequence tag) analysis and RACE (rapid-amplification of cDNA ends) approaches. The cDNA of CfAIF-1 consisted of a 5-terminal untranslated region (UTR) ...