Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Zhonghua, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Gene 2016 v.585 no.1 pp. 1-8
- RNA libraries; fatty liver; gene expression regulation; liver; microRNA; pathogenesis; rats
- ... The exact mechanism underlying hepatic steatosis in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is not clear. Clarifying the full repertoire of microRNAs (miRNAs) in NAFLD rat liver would enhance our understanding of NAFLD pathogenesis. In this study, miRNA expression levels were analyzed in liver tissue from NAFLD Wistar rats, with normal Wistar rats as negative controls. Small RNA libraries were co ...
- Wang, Zhonghua, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Gene 2015 v.570 pp. 239-247
- fructans; genome walking; sequence analysis; malondialdehyde; salinity; transgenic plants; drought tolerance; proline; introns; Psathyrostachys huashanica; Nicotiana tabacum; abiotic stress; stress tolerance; exons; cold; tobacco; crops
- ... Fructans are accessible carbohydrate reserves in various plant species, which possess many physiological functions including anti-oxidation, stabilizing subcellular structures, and osmotic adjustment. In addition, fructans may play important roles in stress tolerance in plant species. In this study, we isolated a Psathyrostachys huashanica (2n=2x=14, NsNs) sucrose:fructan-6-fructosyltransferase (P ...