Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Huabin; Bai, Yuze; Shi, Xuejia; Sun, Linxia; Wang, Zhengfei; Wu, Xiaobing
- Genes & genomics 2018 v.40 no.2 pp. 151-165
- Carduelis; Emberiza; Muscicapidae; Paridae; birds; genes; mitochondrial DNA; mitochondrial genome; monophyly; paraphyly; ribosomal RNA; transfer RNA
- ... Passeriformes is the largest group within aves and the phylogenetic relationships between Passeriformes have caused major disagreement in ornithology. Particularly, the phylogenetic relationships between muscicapoidea and sylvioidea are complex, and their taxonomic boundaries have not been clearly defined. Our aim was to study the status of two bird species: Tarsiger cyanurus and Phoenicurus auror ...
- Varol, Duygu; Purutçuoğlu, Vilda; Yılmaz, Remziye
- Genes & genomics 2018 v.40 no.2 pp. 137-150
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae; environmental factors; gene expression regulation; genes; heat shock proteins; heat shock response; heat stress; industrial applications; microarray technology; nucleic acid hybridization; statistical analysis; temperature; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptome; transcriptomics
- ... The aim of this study is to explore the effects of heat stresses on global gene expression profiles and to identify the candidate genes for the heat stress response in commercial baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) by using microarray technology and comparative statistical data analyses. The data from all hybridizations and array normalization were analyzed using the GeneSpringGX 12.1 (Agilen ...