Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yajuan; Wang, Changyou; Zhang, Hong; Li, Hao; Liu, Xinlun; Ji, Wanquan
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2015 v.62 no.7 pp. 1085-1093
- Aegilops geniculata, etc ; germplasm; immunity; glutenins; alleles; loci; molecular weight; introduced species; wheat; powdery mildew; stripe rust; agronomic traits; Triticum aestivum; disease resistance; electrophoresis; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Aegilops geniculata Roth is an important germplasm resource for the transfer of beneficial genes from alien species of wheat into common wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). In this study, we identified and evaluated agronomic characters, powdery mildew resistance, stripe rust resistance, and high molecular weight glutenin subunit (HMW-GS) compositions of 44 Ae. geniculata accessions. The average growth ...
- Das, Modan K.; Bai, Guihua; Mujeeb-Kazi, Abdul; Rajaram, Sanjaya
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2015 v.63 pp. 1285-1296
- Aegilops tauschii, etc ; Fusarium head blight; Helminthosporium; Septoria; Triticum aestivum; alleles; amplified fragment length polymorphism; biotic stress; cluster analysis; corn; crossing; disease resistance; fungi; gene frequency; genetic resistance; genetic variation; hexaploidy; leaf rust; loci; microsatellite repeats; plant-incorporated protectants; synthetic products; transgenic plants; wheat; Mexico; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Synthetic hexaploid wheat (SHW) is known to be an excellent vehicle for transferring large genetic variations especially the many useful traits present in the D genome of Aegilops tauschii Coss (2n=2x=14, DD) for improvement of cultivated wheat (Triticum aestivum L., 2n=6x=42, AABBDD). The objectives of the present study were to (i) evaluate genetic diversity among 32 selected SHW with resistance ...