Jump to Main Content
- Lang, Tao; La, Shixiao; Li, Bin; Yu, Zhihui; Chen, Qiheng; Li, Jianbo; Yang, Ennian; Li, Guangrong; Yang, Zujun
- Genome 2018 v.61 no.3 pp. 177-185
- chromosome translocation, etc ; Thinopyrum intermedium; chromosomes; crossing; fish; fluorescence in situ hybridization; genetic engineering; genetic markers; genomics; karyotyping; mature plants; stripe rust; surveys; wheat; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The wheat – Thinopyrum intermedium derived line Z4 has displayed novel and effective stripe rust resistance for over 40 years. This study aimed to precisely identify the chromosome constitution of line Z4 and determine the stripe rust resistance contribution using multicolor fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) and molecular marker analysis. The results indicated that the Z4 line (2n = 44) con ...
- Luo, Wei; Qin, Nana; Mu, Yang; Tang, Huaping; Deng, Mei; Liu, Yaxi; Chen, Guangdeng; Jiang, Qiantao; Chen, Guoyue; Wei, Yuming; Zheng, Youliang; Lan, Xiujin; Ma, Jian
- Genome 2018 v.61 no.9 pp. 635-641
- chromosome translocation, etc ; Triticum monococcum subsp. monococcum; Triticum urartu; chromosome breakage; cluster analysis; conserved sequences; sequence alignment; single nucleotide polymorphism; wheat; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The translocation of 4AL/5AL in Triticum, which occurred before the differentiation of T. urartu and einkorn, is an important chromosomal rearrangement. Recently, the first identification of breakpoint sequence on 4AL for this translocation provides the opportunity to analyze the variation and diversity of breakpoints in Triticum. In this study, the breakpoint regions of 52 accessions from 21 spec ...