Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Cairong; Zhang, Haiqin; Chen, Weihuan; Kang, Houyang; Wang, Yi; Sha, Lina; Fan, Xing; Zeng, Jian; Zhou, Yonghong
- Genome 2017 v.60 no.6 pp. 510-517
- chromosome translocation, etc ; Elymus dahuricus; allopolyploidy; altitude; chromosomes; evolution; genetic variation; in situ hybridization; China; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Multicolor genomic in situ hybridization was used to investigate the genomic constitution and intergenomic translocations in the Elymus dahuricus complex. The genomic constitution of species of the E. dahuricus complex was confirmed as StYH. H/Y and H/St intergenomic translocations were identified in the present study, with 7H and 1Y chromosomes involved in reciprocal translocations for all the ac ...
- Dai, Yi; Duan, Yamei; Chi, Dawn; Liu, Huiping; Huang, Shuai; Cao, Wenguang; Gao, Yong; Fedak, George; Chen, Jianmin
- Genome 2017 v.60 no.8 pp. 687-694
- chromosome translocation, etc ; Secale cereale; Thinopyrum elongatum; Triticum; chromosomes; genetic markers; germplasm; hybridization; hybrids; in situ hybridization; rye; triticale; wheat; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... It is very important to use chromosome-specific markers for identifying alien chromosomes in advanced generations of distant hybridization. The chromosome-specific markers of rye and Thinopyrum elongatum, as well as genomic in situ hybridization, were used to identify the alien chromosomes in eight lines that were derived from the crossing between Triticum trititrigia (AABBEE) and triticale (AABBR ...