Jump to Main Content
- Hong, Sung-Jun, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genome announcements 2013 v.1 no.5 pp. e00747-13
- Nematoda; Photorhabdus; entomopathogenic bacteria; genes; nucleotide sequences
- ... Photorhabdus temperata strain M1021 is an entomopathogenic bacterium belonging to the family Enterobacteriaceae and is symbiotically associated with nematodes. The draft genome sequence of P. temperata strain M1021 consists of 5,598,253 bp with a G+C content of 43.7%, and it has 6,120 protein-coding genes. ...
- Hong, Sung-Jun, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Genome announcements 2014 v.2 no.6 pp. e01237-14
- Chryseobacterium; bacteria; genes; keratin; nucleotide sequences; poultry; wastes
- ... Chryseobacterium sp. strain P1-3, harboring keratin degrading activity, has recently been isolated from poultry waste. Here, we report the 4.6-Mbp draft genome sequence of the keratinolytic bacterium with a G+C content of 37.0% and 4,087 protein-coding genes. ...