Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Kun; Huang, Beibei; Zou, Ming; Lu, Dandan; He, Shunping; Wang, Guoxiu
- Genomics 2015 v.106 pp. 242-248
- immune response, etc ; Caenorhabditis elegans; evolution; gene duplication; genes; morphogenesis; prediction; sex determination; transcriptome; transposons; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... With the rapid growth of sequencing technology, a number of genomes and transcriptomes of various species have been sequenced, contributing to the study of lineage-specific genes (LSGs). We identified two sets of LSGs using BLAST: one included Caenorhabditis elegans species-specific genes (1423, SSGs), and the other consisted of Caenorhabditis genus-specific genes (4539, GSGs). The subsequent char ...
- Lekha, Govindaraj; Gupta, Tania; Awasthi, Arvind K.; Murthy, Geetha N.; Trivedy, Kanika; Ponnuvel, Kangayam M.
- Genomics 2015 v.106 pp. 393-403
- immune response, etc ; Bombyx mori; disease resistance; gene expression regulation; genes; glutamate receptors; kainite; microarray technology; midgut; peptidoglycans; protein transport; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; races; silkworms; transferrin; transporters; trehalose; vacuoles; zinc; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The molecular mechanism involved in BmNPV resistance was investigated using a genome wide microarray in midgut tissue of Indian silkworm Bombyx mori. In resistant race (Sarupat), 735 genes up-regulated and 589 genes down-regulated at 12h post BmNPV infection. Similarly, in case of susceptible race (CSR-2), 2183 genes up-regulated and 2115 genes down-regulated. Among these, nine up-regulated and ei ...