Jump to Main Content
- Dharne, Mahesh S., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Genomics Data 2016 v.8 pp. 72-76
- Ochrobactrum intermedium; Rhizobium; bacteriophages; bioinformatics; chromosomes; evolution; gene deletion; genes; horizontal gene transfer; humans; metal tolerance; secondary infection; single nucleotide polymorphism; stomach; transposons; urease
- ... Advances in de novo sequencing technologies allow us to track deeper insights into microbial genomes for restructuring events during the course of their evolution inside and outside the host. Bacterial species belonging to Ochrobactrum genus are being reported as emerging, and opportunistic pathogens in this technology driven era probably due to insertion and deletion of genes. The Ochrobactrumint ...
- Dharne, Mahesh S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Genomics Data 2016 v.7 pp. 140-143
- Actinobacteria; Archaea; Deinococcus-Thermus; Firmicutes; Verrucomicrobia; bacteria; basalt; databases; genes; hot springs; human diseases; metabolism; metagenomics; microbial communities; phylogeny; sequence analysis; viruses; India
- ... Unkeshwar hot springs are located at geographical South East Deccan Continental basalt of India. Here, we report the microbial community analysis of this hot spring using whole metagenome shotgun sequencing approach. The analysis revealed a total of 848,096 reads with 212.87Mbps with 50.87% G+C content. Metagenomic sequences were deposited in SRA database with accession number (SUB1242219). Commun ...